Anything but a Card Challenge

Did I tell you I made the DT for Anything But A Card? Well I did and today is my first post...WooHoo!

So I decided to make a Puzzle.  Decided to use 2 of Simply Betty's new Teen Scene Jolly Christmas images

Found this awesome board in the craft department and our local Grocery store, got out my Tim Holtz Distress ink and inked the entire board front and back of each square and the main board too. let it dry and heat set it.. the main board I went ahead and mod podged it.. 2 coats, let dry in between coats and set it aside to dry thoroughly. Colored up my images with my Copic Markers then played my image on my puzzle pieces and cut them apart how I needed them to fit. 

  

Got out my Versamark and my stamp sentiments and started stamping my sentiments all over my pieces, then I used Perfect pearls and brushed across the Versamark to bring my sentiments out. 

  

 I then placed my pieces out onto the squares how they needed to be and put a thin coat of Mod Podge under them and put them into place.

Once I got all my images pieces into place I put a nice coat of Mod Podge over the entire square one at a time, putting them aside to dry thoroughly. 

  
Once dry I turned it all over and repeated with the other image I had colored and cut for the back. Make sure if you are doing front and back that your images on the back are right side up, then same as you have on the other side.
 
 

I hope you enjoyed my project and I hope you go check out Anything But A Card and what other great projects have been made by the DT, then join in the challenge! It's great fun and great prizes!
Hugs

3 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. This is amazing. The CAS style design like Clear Cards make the card POP. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete