Witch Mercedes

Simply Betty Stamps has a new image out... Witch Mercedes... she is for the fan page Challenge.. you have to join to get her for free and all that is asked of you is to participate in the challenge... see easy.
This is what I have done up with this AMAZING image

 Cropped version
E00,21,51,70 = flesh
V04,06,09 = hair
N03,05,07,09 = dress / hat
YR04,07,09 R08 = belt 

 YG01,25, 67 = dress / hat
YR04,07, 09 R08 = belt
N03, 05, 07, 09 = hair / shoes
YR 21,23,24 = broom

If you don't want to join the fan group you can go purchase her here..

6 comments

  1. I saw your card on digi galore -- & the purple hair is amazing !! :)) :))
    I just wanted to pop over & check out the details ...
    Also --- I love cropped images -- makes it so great to have a big focal point!! I do that with a lot of my tiddly images !! :)) :))
    ~~Nicole~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you come and join us in the SBS fan page, would love to have you ...

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Beautiful coloring! I can't wait to do this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your wonderful cards. The hair is gorgeous on both! :D
    I am you newest follower.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards you made with Mercedes! =) Love the coloring! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete