Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Zodiac's Release

 Well now we have the 2nd half of the SBS Steampunk Release and I have finished up my Steampunk Calendar.. WooHoo.. 
So if you don't remember my Steampunk Calendar... These are the last 7 images I needed for it.. A special Friend Katya sent me this amazing Blank Calendar and I thought this would be perfect to hang up in my Scrapbook room. 
I have used all Graphic 45 "SPELLS" paper line throughout the calendar..
I inked all all of the calendar to start with as it was white, thought that to be a little bit to bright for steampunk.. went through and picked out all my papers and started figuring out what papers I wanted for which month and the fun began... 
Hope you enjoy looking through my calendar..


Taurus

 Cancer


 Gemini

 Leo

Virgo

 Libra

Capricorn ( which is my birth month )

Hope you go check out what the rest of the SSC DT has done up to inspire you with these Amazing images...
Hugs