Zodiac's Release

 Well now we have the 2nd half of the SBS Steampunk Release and I have finished up my Steampunk Calendar.. WooHoo.. 
So if you don't remember my Steampunk Calendar... These are the last 7 images I needed for it.. A special Friend Katya sent me this amazing Blank Calendar and I thought this would be perfect to hang up in my Scrapbook room. 
I have used all Graphic 45 "SPELLS" paper line throughout the calendar..
I inked all all of the calendar to start with as it was white, thought that to be a little bit to bright for steampunk.. went through and picked out all my papers and started figuring out what papers I wanted for which month and the fun began... 
Hope you enjoy looking through my calendar..


Taurus

 Cancer


 Gemini

 Leo

Virgo

 Libra

Capricorn ( which is my birth month )

Hope you go check out what the rest of the SSC DT has done up to inspire you with these Amazing images...
Hugs



9 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and will look awesome hanging on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really one gorgeous calendar, Missy! Love each and every one. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love how this looks can't pick a fav they are all gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous! I love Gemini the best with the gorgeous twins and the black kitty. Oh, and I just happen to be a Gemini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Beautiful! Love your coloring and the way you laid out those fabulous papers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo gorgeous.. :) Nice work Corinne.. :)

    ReplyDelete