Altnew Beautiful Peony, 7 kids craft

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap..
This week I am guesting for 7 Kids Crafts, and they have an awesome facebook page too .. Go check them out and join the group.. so much awesomeness in her group and store.. 
Thank you Kelly for asking me to guest! 
so for my first card this week I am using Altnew Beautiful Peony Stamp set.


 I choose a stencil that I thought would look cool behind them and very lightly took a purple ink over it. I didn't want it really dark just a faint impression..
I embossed the flowers with white embossing powder and then choose my inks to go over the embossed image.. I wiped off the embossed lines with a baby wipe, gently. 
Then I sprayed them with glitter spray, yes I know that is really hard to see. I colored the leaves with Copic Markers..

 thank you for stopping by... I will have a new project tomorrow..
Hugs!


No comments

Post a Comment