Fall Banner Buddies, Hello Bluebird

Welcome back to Wish Upon a Scrap
This entire week I am showing you cards I have made with Stamps from 
I have been asked to guest for them this week and I am so honored to do so... 
thank you Kelly for the awesome opportunity..  
Kelly also has an awesome facebook group
go check it our and join her fabulous group.

from 7kids craft.


 what an awesome stamp set, you can make literally dozens of different cards with this set and all the detailed stamps in this set.. 
I just love the wheat harvest wreath, it is what originally caught my eye.. 
I thought a sunset behind it would be amazing.. 
I created the sunset with my inks and blending brushes.. 
When I was a kid we lived in Montana and the wheat fields up there are just breathtaking... 


Colored with Copic Markers
YR04,07,09
R08,20,35,37,39
YR21,23,24,27

thank you for stopping by, I will have another post for you tomorrow...
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment