Shimmering Flight, Time to Fly, Power Poppy Stamps

Welcome Back to Wish Upon A Scrap
Have you seen the Shimmering Flight and Time to Fly Power Poppy Stamps Images? 
I spent my weekend playing with these 2 images...

First.. Shimmering Flight..Wow.. a stunning image
My Mom has Hibiscus all down the west side of her house and they are just beautiful.. So when I saw Shimmering Flight It was just a MUST HAVE.. Mom has them in all different colors.


I love Dragonflies, last year we had a swarm of them over our house.. just hundred of them, I tried to get pictures of them but they were flying so fast, darting around everywhere.. 
The swarms were so big it showed up on Radar and was on the news. Was really a sight to see..

This next image is Time to fly...
Wow, another Stunning image from Marcella, Power Poppy Stamps
 The butterflies are just amazing and I love all the gears and clock..


I want to Thank Marcella for her AMAZING talent.. and sharing sharing it with us..
Images are colored with Copic Markers..



Thank you for stopping by
Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment