Friends Stamp Set Ldrs Creative

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap... Corinne I am here today to show you some Inspiration for LDRS Creative... 
 Hoping you are all safe and healthy. Today I am using the Friends Stamp 
set making a fun CAS card. 
Supplies Used:
I stamped and cut out the images I wanted to use, then colored them up with Alcohol markers. I used my blending tool and the beautiful Marina Madness Hybrid ink to make a soft background. I then used Pop up dots to place behind my images, and stamped on the adorable sentiment.. 


Great promotion going on for you right now, while you are stuck inside your home..
Use code CRAFTATHOME to get a 15% discount on your entire order (thru midnight, EST, March 31, 2020 *no minimum purchase required)
thanks for stopping by
Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment