Home Grown with Love, LDRS Creative

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap.. I hope everyone is doing okay while you are confined to your home. I am here today with some new inspiration..



I stamped and cut out 9 jars with Raven hybrid ink, stacked 5 and glued on top each other, then 3 on the next one and the 3rd one is just a single. This gave lots of dimension, then I took the key lime pie hybrid ink and colored in the jars with a blending tool. stamped and cut out all the lemons and limes.



I used Lantern Yellow Hybrid ink with the waffle cone stencil for my background.
Splattered Bali Blue ink on top along with some snowy white hybrid ink splatters..
Stamped out my sentiment with Raven Hybrid ink and cut them out.
I am using:

Snowy white hybrid ink
Everyone please stay safe..
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment