Friends

Hi everyone, I am here today to show you my newest project..



I got out my Garden Gateway Die set as I just knew I wanted to work with it, then I got my Friends stamp and coordinating die set.. I needed to make a background so I got my Rainy Day Stencil as it makes such beautiful clouds...
I cut my cards base to make a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2", cut the top layer a 1/4" smaller all around. I then layed the Garden Gateway Die on top.. It comes with a solid square that you can use to totally cut it out, but that isn't what I was after. The effect I wanted was to put the scene into the card.
I cut another piece of paper that would fit under the die cut. I then inked my clouds on that piece using the Rainy Day Stencil and attached it underneath. I then used Raven Hybrid ink and stamped my Images and cut them out. I layed it down so I could see where I wanted my grass, used Olive Branch Hybrid Ink and stamped my grass. I then colored my images and used pop up pads under the bench image.
The sentiment is from the Hydrangeas Stamp set.


thank you for stopping by..
Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment