Float your Boat, LDRS Creative


Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
Today I am showing you a card from the new release from LDRS Creative..
can I sale "SALE"
For the next 2 days enjoy a discount on everything in the store.
Discount code "SRJ10"
at checkout to get 10% off everything until June 26th at Midnight PDT time zone...

I am using:


I just love this stencil, I grabbed out my whipped spackle and started to have some fun, I only used the bottom of the stencil. That is what I love so much about this new Under the Sea stencil, so many ways to use it.
I mixed some tropical sea hybrid ink into the whipped spackle to add some color..


I stamped and cut out my images I wanted to use with Raven Hybrid ink, colored them up with Copic Markers..
Added my images with some foam tape underneath to create a magical water scene..
I used the waving hello sentiment from the Mermaid Treasures Stamp set..


thanks for stopping by..hugs

No comments

Post a Comment