Gnome One Like You

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap

I am here with you today with some inspiration using the

adorable Carefree gnome stamp and die set


These adorable gnomes just stole my heart.

I have cut out the Over the Hills die set several times to give plenty of playful hills for the gnomes..

Then I got out A Day in the Park Stamp and Die Set

for the perfect trees.. I stamped with Raven Hybrid ink and cut three of them and colored them with alcohol markers.

I then used the Rainy Day stencil for some fabulous clouds, I used Swimming Hole Hybrid ink

I thought A Sun at the top would be perfect so grabbed out my Here comes the Sun Die set

Using patterned paper from Country Lane paper Pack

I stamped with Raven Hybrid Ink and cut out the the gnomes I wished to use and colored them with alcohol markers.

then Stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the hill..


Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment