Spook Ya Later Alligator Birthday Card

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap

Today I am showing you a Birthday card I made for my Granddaughter, Shhhhhh.. her Birthday isn't until the 21st.. . She loves getting Halloween cards for her Birthday.. So I got out my Spook Ya Later Alligator stamps and dies and had some fun.. All items are from LDRS Creative



My card base is a normal A2 size card, I then cut 2 pieces 4 1/4" x 3"

I used 

Grape Ape Hybrid Ink, Olive Branch, In Your Face Orange Hybrid Ink and blended 

the colors on 1 of the cut pieces.

The other piece I got a rectangle die out that would fit on the piece with extra around all sides. 

I then stamped and cut out the Spook Ya Later Alligator stamp and die set. I colored them with Copic Markers.

Thank you for stopping by.. hugs

No comments

Post a Comment