Spook Ya Later Alligator

Welcome back to Wish Upon a Scrap

 I want to show you a fun card I made with the new Spook Ya Later Alligator Stamp set and coordinating die set.

All from LDRS Creative

 
 
I started by cutting an A2 size card 81/2 by 4 1/4"

I used:

Raven Hybrid Ink
LaLa Lavender Hybrid Ink
Grape Ape Hybrid Ink

I started in the center of the card with the LaLa Lavender and blended outward, then went to Grape Ape and then the Raven on outer Edges.. I cut a circle and Stamped the sentiment and added some light LaLa Lavendar to give some shading to the moon. I stamped and cut my image and placed pop dots behind for some added dimension. 

 


I then used Raven Hybrid ink and added stars randomly around the card.



I then thought it would be awesome to try it out in brighter Halloween Colors..

I chose Dad D Lion, In Your Face Orange, Kiss Me Red

on this card I decided to put the sentiment on the card itself and not on the circle..




Thank you for Stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my CAS Halloween cards.

No comments

Post a Comment