Hope To See You Soon

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap... 

Today I have been playing with the new exclusive Forget Me Not card kit from LDRS Creative. 

I started with an A2 card base and cut a piece of white cardstock 1/4" smaller for the top layer. I    then used the 1/4" Slimline Background Strips Dies and cut a bunch out in a light Gray.

 I placed them all diagonally on the top layer, and removed every other one. I cut around the edges of the card, cutting off all the excess of the strips and glued them all down. 

I    then got out the Forget Me Not stencil and used Lipstick Jungle and Tickled Pink hybrid inks for the flowers. I  then used Olive Branch and Evergreen hybrid inks for the leaves. 




I used Tickled Pink hybrid ink for the sentiment and cut the die out 4 extra times and glued them all together. This makes it nice and thick and adds great dimension.. 
I added a few enamel dots to finish it off.


thank you for stopping by...

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment