You Add Sunshine To My Life

 Welcome to Wish Upon A Scrap.. 

Today I have been playing with some new goodies I got from Pink Fresh Studio and decided to join the Feb Challenge at Pink Fresh Studio

Using Daisy Wreath Stencil, die and foil plate


I had so much fun making this card.. I made a bunch more... Using all different colors and backgrounds.. I will post them below..
I made an A2 card base, I then foiled the daisy wreath and cut it out and stenciled it. I    picked my colors according to the challenge and layered. I used the textured gold to add a really nice background behind the wreath. I added the enamel dots to complete the color challenge. 



Here are some more examples of my fun day...

I used two background dies...

Radiating Background die 1

and 

Fancy Diagonal stripes die











thank you for stopping by

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment