March Altenew Inspiration Challenge

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap.. 

Today I wanted to play with my newAltenew Craft Your Life Lush Garden Kit.. 

It is Amazing!! It has everything in it, the stamps, embossing folder, dies, stencils..

I checked out the March Altenew Challenge and thought I would play along.

White on White Embossing, adding a few colors.. green and yellow.





I  used the 3D embossing folder and then I used my Copic markers instead of the stencils to color in what I wanted..

I used my Colorless blender marker

and Y11,15

YG11,23

I used my Hugs Die and cut it 4 times and glued them altogether for deminsion 





I used "From the bottom of my heart " from my
Heartfelt Sentiments stamp set, placed pop up tape behind to attach...



thank you for stopping by

hugs

1 comment