You're Simply The Best

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap... 

Today is Feature Day 1 over at LDRS Creative and I have been having so much fun playing with 

The new Wild Flowers Slimline Stencils

Woodgrain background stamp 

A2 Stitched Layered Card Toppers Dies

Your Simply The Best Stack Stamp set and Coordinating die






I decided to make a shaker card so I took the background stamp and used Alloy ink the stamp it
then used the A2 stitched die to cut out the center. I used the piece that cut out to stencil on. These stencils are amazing... so easy to use, marked perfectly from one layer to the next. I stamped some extra to fussy cut and color with Copic markers to put on the outside edges. Added some embellishments to the inside


thank you for stopping by

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment