Joy

 

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap everyone, Christmas is definitely in the air..  And the new Winter release is just Perfect for a great Christmas card. Do you have all your Christmas cards completed and ready to go? For todays card I used the Joy Impress-ion Letterpress Dies from LDRS Creative for a perfect CAS card.


I started with an A2 card base with a white layer cut at 3 3/4' by 5"
I  letterpress die on red cardstock with gold ink and cut out with the coordinating dies. I think the gold on the red is just stunning. I used my T-ruler and lined them up on my card front and attached them with foam tape. 
I cut two strips 5" by 1/4" out of red cardstock and placed them on the front and just added a couple enamel dots to finish it off. 

thank you for stopping by and I hope you are all enjoying this amazing Winter release.

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment