It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 

Hi everyone, Corinne here with you today to show you a  different take on the Impress-ion Dies..

I used the Evergreen Row Impress-ion Letterpress Dies, Good Tidings Impress-ion Letterpress Sentiment Dies

 


 

I started with a white piece of card stock cut at 5 1/4" x 4"

I cut out a circle with sticky paper and placed it where I wanted my sun. 

I used Dan-D-Lion, In Your Face Orange, Scarlet Rose, Raven,

and snowy white inks



I started with the lightest colors closest to the sun and worked outward, I    then removed the circle and filled it in with the bright Dan-D-Lion Yellow.

I  picked my sentiment and used my better press to put it on the top right side. I  did multiple tree set and cut them out using raven ink. placed some directly on the card front, some have foam tape behind them. Finished with some white splatter.

Thanks for stopping by

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment