It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 Hi Everyone, Fall is here now and Beautiful Winter is fast approaching.. LDRS Creative has a new 

fabulous release today's Day 2 of the "Winter, Fall and Holiday Collection" 

Do you have the Better Press Platform? 

Well wait until you see the new Impress-ion Letterpress Dies and the entire awesome collection of stamps, stencils and dies. 

"Tis The Season Collage Stamps" 

Through The Tress Slimline Layering Stencils

Good Tidings Impress-ion Sentiments Dies

Pistachios A Plenty Hybrid ink

Tropical Sea Hybrid ink

Marina Madness Hybrid ink

Snowy White Hybrid ink


I started by cutting my layering pieces, just a 1/4" smaller then each other, 
with my card base being 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" 
I letter pressed my sentiment in the top center, and then stenciled the slimline trees.

I used the snowflakes from the "Tis the Season Collage Stamps" 
using Snowy White Ink.



thanks for stopping by

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment