Walking in a Winter Wonderland

 Hi Everyone, Fall is here now and Beautiful Winter is fast approaching.. LDRS Creative has a new 

fabulous release today "Winter, Fall and Holiday Collection" 

Do you have the Better Press Platform? 

Well wait until you see the new Impress-ion Letterpress Dies 

that work Beautifully on your Betterpress Platform

Today I will show you my first card using the "Evergreen Row Impress-ion Letterpress dies"

and the "Thoughts of you Impress-ion- Sentiment dies"

I also used the "Tis The Season Collage Stamps"

along with Alloy Hybrid ink and Dan D Lion Hybrid ink, Coffee Bean ink

Evergreen ink and Scarlet Rose ink


First I cut out a circle out of sticky paper and placed it above the halfway on my card 
stock cut at 5 1/4" by 4" 
I took a piece of notepaper and trimmed the top edge into a hills design. I used Alloy ink to 
ink around the moon and then the hills. Then used a little bit of Dan D Lion ink just as a glow around the moon. 
I placed the Impress-ion- die in the center where I wanted it and inked it up with 
Evergreen hybrid ink and ran it through.
I placed the sleigh from the Tis the Season Collage Stamp Set and Stamped it 
with Scarlet Rose ink and then the Reindeers with Coffee Bean ink. 


Thank you for stopping by

hugs



No comments

Post a Comment