I Adore You

 

Hi, welcome back.. I am here with you today using LDRS Creative products :  

Old Brick Wall Stamp

Hand-Tied Bouquet stamps and coordinating dies

Alloy Hybrid ink

Watermark emboss pad

Sentiment Stack Coordinating Die

I started by having a A2 card base, I cut a square and stamped the old brick wall stamp on it with watermark emboss pad and embossed with white embossing powder. I  then blended over it with Alloy hybrid ink making it heavier in some places and lighter in other areas. 



I picked, stamped and cut out the flower I wanted to use from the Hand-Tied Bouquet stamp set and colored it with Copic Markers markers.

I placed foam tape behind for dimension. 

I stamped the sentiment and cut out with Sentiment Stack Coordinating dies. I just picked which one it would fit in and it was perfect.. I cut off the one end and slipped it up under the flower bunch. 

thank you for stopping by

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment