Have a Beautiful Day


Hi everyone, today I am having so much fun with the new Wall Flower impress-ion Press + Foil Plate along with the Braided Waves Background Impress-ion Press + Foil Plate 

 


 


I started off with an A2 card base in black then cut the red cardstock with A2 Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Layered Card Topper Die set. I used the middle die for this. I used the Braided Waves Impress-ion plate on the red carsick with NO INK, just made the beautiful Impression.. I then Used the Wall Flower Impress-ion Plate with Raven Ink and colored with Alcohol Markers and used Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Layered Frames Die set to cut it leaving a frame for the outer edge... I used foam tape behind the frame part and just taped the center down to the red cardstock. I used the sentiment from Delicate Stems Impress-ion Press + Foil Plates



Thank you so much for stopping by
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment