Sending You All My Love

Welcome back, I am here with you today to show you my new card using WildFlower Wreath Impress-ion + Foil Plate



I started with an A2 Card base, I then cut a top piece of cardstock 1/4" smaller and used the Old Brick Wall stamp with Alloy hybrid ink
I attached that to the card base. I impressed the Wildflower Wreath Impression plate and fussy cut it out and colored it with Alcohol markers. I    cut out an oval shape to place behind the wreath and stamped my sentiment with Raven hybrid ink from the Billowing Blossoms Stamp set. I taped the wreath to the oval and then placed Foam tape behind the oval and attached to my card. I added a few One Fine Day enamel dots to complete my card. 



Thank you for stopping by
Hope you liked my card...
Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment