Have a Beautiful Day

 

Hello everyone, welcome back I am here today to show you the card I have created 

using the Delicate Stems Impress-ion Press + Foil Plate and 

the Wall Flower Impress-ion Press + Foil Plate

from LDRS Creative

 

 

I started with an A2 card base, and then cut out the Delicate Stitches Scalloped Rectangle Die to fit out of a country blue cardstock. I then used the Wall Flower Impress-ion Plate with Swimming Hole Blue Hybrid ink, so that it gives it a beautiful background but does not take away from the upper layer that I have added. I cut out an oval using the Delicate Stitches Scalloped Oval Dies to give a beautiful frame. I used the Delicate Stems Impress-ion Plate and Fussy cut it out and placed over the frame, and the same for the sentiment. I used Foam tape under the Delicate Stems and the sentiment. I used Raven Hybrid ink for everything and then colored the image with Alcohol Markers. 

 

 

I hope you like my card...

 

 

thank you for stopping by..

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment