Preview Day 2, Teen Scene Jolly Christmas

We have another 3 wonderful previews for you today....
Meet
Nutcracker Christian




Sugar Plum Fairy Lola 
& Polar Express Jude 
I just had to do this into a layout as our Grandson Mason got a life size train last year for Christmas.. I colored this train up to the Exact colors of his, and now this layout is already to go! Yes I know I am a little bit behind..LOL...


Santa's Helper Rio was a Perfect Addition to this layout. 
Now with photos 

 
Don't forget to go check out the rest of the DT's Amazing Projects and remember they release TOMORROW, so come check out the last addition's to this awesome set tomorrow!!!  
Simply Betty Stamps Blog
Corinne (ME)

Jan

Celina

Trudie

Irene

15 comments

  1. AMAZING creations once again! LOVE Sugar Plum Fairy Lola! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fab hun !! They are all fab but that Polar Jude ??? So adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinne these are brilliant! I love your layout - how cute is Mason?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb cards ..sorry comments have been few havent been too good....but loving this ,selection of cards so beautiful and cute hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! They all turned out FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job on the cards and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are awesome!!! I am so loving this new set of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I soo love your projects. They are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous projects! Christian looks so regal in his nutcracker outfit, Love the beautiful Lola and the layout ROCKS with Jude riding his train with Rio as well! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Beautiful Creations! Yep it is official... I NEED these also! LOL! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Corinne, those are so cute. I'm loving these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and I wanted to say that I really love those boxes you've been making for this set. They are simply adorable!!! What a great idea!!! You've given me something to think about for Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, OMG, OMG!!! *squee* I love these three! Spectacular projects, Corinne! Your grandson is a cutie!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete