RELEASE DAY for Teen Scene Jolly Christmas

Today is the DAY!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Are you ready to see the last 3? They are WAY BEYOND AMAZING., but isn't that what we EXPECT from Betty and Simply Betty Stamps? I had a BLAST doing them up....
Okay here we go meet
 Mr & Mrs. Claus 
Betty Claus


 & Chris Claus

Soooooooo what did you think of this new set? Do you LOVE them as much as I do?

 Make sure you go check out what else the DT has come up with, I know you will be AMAZED! Then head over to Simply Betty Stamps to get your own!!! 
Corinne (ME)

Jan

Celina

Trudie

Irene

 

9 comments

  1. Love them! They are all a must have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I hope I can do them justice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love them all! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and expertly colored! Those sentiments are great too!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards hun!! I gotta get me Chris Claus ,just cause that's my hubby's name lol. Loving Betty Claus as well :)

    ReplyDelete