Charmaine Flannery images


OMG, found a new artist the other day and just fell in love with her work,then I had to start hunting for where she is selling it and see if there were any digi's as I love digi stamps..
her name is : Charmaine Flannery
and I found some of her images at Sweet Pea Stamps
bought the ones she has out and started playing... 
then i found that Sweet Pea Stamps has a challenge blog so I thought I would enter one into the Challenge for some fun...

 This is Pumpkin Kitty and I thought I would enter it into the One Sweet Challenge
colored her up with Copic's and put her on the Awesome Graphic 45 paper and thought some clocks around her would be PERFECT for the Witching hour is approaching..
Copic's
E00,51,21,70 = flesh
V04,06,09 = ruffles of dress
N02,04,06,08 = cat / bottom of dress
N02,40,06, 08 for the glow from the pumpkin I used Y18 = hair
YG91,93,95 = mask
R08, YR04,07,09 T06 = Pumpkin


this one is Snowflake owl. isn't she just amazing...
E00,21,51,70 = flesh
E07,18, 19, R02 = hair
N, 1,3,5 BG10 = owl
this was so fun to color up... 
used the fall line of paper from DCWV 

Hope you like these..
hugs

5 comments

  1. These are awesome Corinne!!! I really like the first one the best. But both are terrific!! Always love your coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just so stunning! Your coloring is outstanding and you have really brought these images to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and love the two tone hair but just found her???..I love her work. I need to take you around more hun. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both stunning! I love the details on the cards! Thank you for playing along with One Sweet Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again! Sylvia, DT-member Sweet Pea Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering your card in One Sweet Challenge, " things that go bump in the night". I love your coloring. Just gorgeous. Best Witches! Viola-Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team Member.

    ReplyDelete