Make It Crafty "COLORING EYES CHALLENGE"

so I had so much fun with the first one, I wanted to go again...
this time I have used Melyssa again from MIC
for the Coloring EYES Challenge at Make it Colourful

I wanted brown and yellow this time and once I began coloring her eyes, what I wanted to next just popped into my head... it reminded me of a cat... so this is what I ended up with
Copic's used are
E42,44,47,49 = hair
Y08, E31, 35, 37 = eyes and eye makeup and again the white gel pen
E00,21,51,70 = flesh
E31,35,37 = lips
N9 = pupils
Now just had to figure out a sentiment so came up with 
"A True Friend Can See 
Into Your Soul 
through your Eyes!
Printed that off and finished up my card..
Hope you like her...
Hugs

5 comments

  1. Like her..........I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is sooooooo awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fantastic. The pop of black from the doily is a really lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful :)

    ReplyDelete