Corinne Girly Swap

 OMG, so it is now time for the Hop to see what all everyone got in there packages!!
We do these swaps on the Simply Betty Stamps Fan page and if you are not a part of it you are really missing out... what Amazing women and so much fun!
My partner was JACKIE RANDOLPH
and OMG, did she get me some GREAT STUFF







I can't thank you enough Jackie... I just LOVE All my goodies!
Hugs my friend! 
Now please make sure to go check out what everyone else got and leave them some love!

HOP LIST

1.Betty Roberts

2. Corinne Jones ( ME )

3. Anita Blake

4. Tanja Charles

5. Jackie Randolph
 http://papermoments.blogspot.com/

6.  Melissa Varga

7. Darcy Schroeder

8. Rochelle Ayris

9.  Debbie Miller

10. Helen Smith

11. Jackie Rakoski-Diediker

12. Erin Stephenson

13. Sam Slater

14. Katya Bess

7 comments

  1. What awesome swap gifts you had! Your going to have lots of fun with that stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at all those goodies! That CARD is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! And I love the Whimsy dies you got along with all the other fun stuff!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff and fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Awesome goodies! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an awesome stash! Love the card too. :)

    ReplyDelete