Mother Goose Book, for Kathy

As some of you know I have a very, very dear friend ( Best Friend / Sister ) is fighting Uterine cancer,
Well she received more bad news a few weeks back now and I wanted 
to make her something she could fill with photo's of herself and her grand-daughter Alexis.. something that Alexis could keep forever... 
this is what I have made.. 
Check out all the Amazing Graphic 45 paper lines...















I got to give Kathy her book today
YEAH!!! 
Here is my KATHY!!!











I hope you like the book, I think Kathy liked it
hugs
Corinne




8 comments

  1. Oh Corinne, seeing the look on her face, she definitely loved this cherished gift!! It is amazing and totally gorgeous!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing gift! I know it will be cherished forever. I hope you also keep in touch with the grand-daughter since you will also have many memories to share. Hugs to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible job, Corinna. I am sure Kathy loved. What an incredible gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift! The book is gorgeous and it is obvious what it meant to Kathy. You are one in a million my friend... God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift! The book is gorgeous and it is obvious what it meant to Kathy. You are one in a million my friend... God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful creation Corinne! Even more special for Kathy as she'll know how much love went into it's creation and I'm sure Alexis will treasure it forever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous book made with love from a gorgeous person, it will be something Alexis will always hold dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwe Corinne it's so beautiful! I know she will always treasure it.

    ReplyDelete