Hyndrageas LDRS creative

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
 Today I am here to show you a new card I created using the new fall release from LDRS Creative.
I used these supplies
I just love this beautiful stamp and die set..



I began by stamping out the stamps I wanted to use and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Decided which sentiments I want to use and stamped them. The Happy doesn't have a coordinating die, but was so easy to fussy cut. Added pop dots behind the Happy to give dimension. I colored up the hydrangeas with Copic markers, I love blue hydrangeas.
I wanted to add a soft background to my paper so I cut out a second hydrangea and covered my colored one. I used the waffle cone stencil and used the beautiful swimming hole hybrid ink to go over the stencil.
Have you joined our awesome online Facebook group??? Make sure to CLICK here and join today for a lot of other daily inspiration.
thank you for stopping by
hugs




thank you for stopping by
Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment