Light Up Christmas

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap, 
Today I am showing you my newest card using a mosaic effect..
I used Light up Christmas Polkadoodles image as I thought she is so beautiful..  
I also used the beautiful Country Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack



I kept the mosaic effect to the bottom half of my card, thought it made a more dramatic effect. kept it all clean and simple so that the beautiful Light up Christmas really shows up. 
I cut the squares at 1 1/4" each and then cut them in half. I used the beautiful Country Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack
Popped up my images with pop up tape to add dimension and added a sentiment.. 
Colored her up with Copic Markers
E000,00,11
BV20
R20,35,3,7,39
YG03,17
B34
E42,44,47,49
B41,45
Y21,26,28
Come have fun and enter the challenge with us



The collections at Polkadoodles contain everything you need to create the 
perfect card.
Need a quick card for an unexpected occasion?  There are pre-colored images or 
wonderful design sheets that take the guessing out of creating.  On many of the 
collections you can forget about your scissors if you have a cutting machine,
because included are cutting files.
Want to spend more time creating?  Than choose one of the b/w images and color it up with 
one of your own coloring mediums.


Important links:




3 comments