Crazy For Daisies, LDRS Creative

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap.. I am here today to share a card I made with the beautiful stamp set Crazy for Daisies. This is an awesome stamp set, with lots of stamps and lots of ways to use this set.
 


I start by stamping this beautiful image with Raven hybrid ink. I left the stamp in my stamp platform in the exact spot, then I colored my image with alcohol markers. Once I was done coloring, I took my image back and put it into my stamp platform where my stamp is still in the exact place. I used the Watermark Emboss pad and stamped my image over the top of my coloring. then emboss with what color you want to use. I used Raven ink to stamp my image to make my emboss color much darker and richer.



I love the rich red flowers so I used a black card base and a red and black mat for the base of my card.
Thanks for stopping by..
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment