Thanks, Bunches and Bunches

 Welcome back to Wish Upon a Scrap.. 

Today I am having more fun playing with the new 

Lily Stamp Set from LDRS Creative.. 

Today I decided to Emboss on clear Vellum. 

I stamped around my piece of vellum with Watermark Emboss Pad using 

the Lily Stamp Set and embossed with White Embossing powder. 

I made an A2 card base and cut another piece just slightly smaller. 

I used Tickled Pink Hybrid ink and Soft Kisses Hybrid Ink

to blend the ink.

 Attached the embossed piece onto the inked piece and attached to the card base. 

 


 I then stamped the Thanks and bunches and bunches Sentiment.

 Cut out the Thanks with the Lily Coordinating die.

Placed pop up tape under the sentiments for added dimension. 

Then added a couple enamel dots to finish it off... 

Hope you like it..

Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment