Thanks you made my day

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap, Today I am here showing you my newest 

project using the Lily Stamp Set and coordinating Lily Die Set from LDRS Creative.

I also used the Pastel Patterns 6x6 paper Pack

I kept it a clean and simple card to really show off this gorgeous paper and stamp set. 



I have a white A2 card base, a white layer just a quarter inch smaller. I stamped the lily with Raven Hybrid Ink. I cut a strip of the beautiful pattern paper to put on my top layer. I think that blue pattern is just beautiful behind the lily. I so love how the stamp set has a larger sentiment and smaller ones to go perfectly with it. I added a dragonfly from the Lily stamp set, and then added a few clear enamel dots.

thank you for stopping by

hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment