Thanks Bunches &Bunches

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap. 

I wanted to show you the fun I had playing with the Lily Stamp Set

I cut a square and put it in my stamping platform. 

(Size of your square depends on the size of your card.)

I used LDRS watermark Emboss pad and stamped the lily top around my square 

and embossed with gold embossing powder. I cut a piece of gold cardstock just 

bigger then the square to really make the gold embossing really stand out.



I used a bright white card stock for the base of my card.
 I stamped the sentiment  and embossed it right 
below the square and added some gold enamel dots. 
I stamped the Thanks Sentiment and embossed it and cut it out with 
 I then placed that on the gold cardstock and carefully trimmed around it to
 help it pop more..
I placed pop up tape under to give dimension.


I love the effect of the lily embossed, I hope you do too

Hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment