"Hello" Feature Day 2

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap

Today is Feature Day 2 of  the Spring Release at LDRS Creative...

I am using the Snapdragon Stamp Set and Coordinating Die Set.. 

Pretty Patterns Slim line Dies

 

 

I Stamped 7 Snapdragons with Raven Hybrid Ink and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Colored them with Copic Markers. I used the Pastel Pattern 4x9 Paper for the center insert. I cut the outer part of the Pretty Patterns Slim Line dies out of a matching yellow cardstock. I then stamped the sentiment on the yellow cardstock and cut it out with coordinating die. I placed pop up tape behind each of the snapdragons for lots of dimension, and added a piece of twine for a bow to tie them all together into a beautiful bouquet. Then added a bunch of  lady bugs for the last detail.  

Hugs...


No comments

Post a Comment