I miss you Sweet Friend

Hi everyone I am here with you today to show you a fun card I made with the Snapdragon stamp set, along with Bali blue hybrid ink and Plum crazy hybrid ink from LDRS Creative

I cut a piece of cardstock and blended the Plum crazy from the bottom up and the bali blue from the top down.. they blend so beautifully together.. I then stamped the snapdragon on with the watermark emboss pad and covered with white embossing powder and heat embossed. I also did this with the sentiment. I then added it to a white piece of cardstock just slightly smaller then my A2 cad base. Added a couple enamel dots to finish it off..



I love how the blue and purple give the color to the snapdragons..

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

1 comment

  1. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete