One Friend Can Change Your Whole Life

Hi Everyone, I am so loving the new release at LDRS Creative, hope you are too..
Today I am using the Brocade 6x6 Stencil and have created 2 cards with it.
The first one I made, I had to have some ink fun. I used Fandango Hybrid Ink,
Parisian Hybrid Ink
I taped the stencil down and used LDRS Creative watermark embossing pad and firmly pushed the stencil down, don't turn or twist or it will leak under the stencil. I then used white embossing power. then I used the 2 colors of ink and a blending tool and blended toward each other.
I put the sentiment in my stamping tool and used both of the ink colors on the stamp and just love how the sentiment turned out. I fussy cut the sentiment and added pop up tape behind for added dimension.. and I just love using my STAMPendable Stamping Tool it makes stamping so much easier..
 
 
 
For my second card... I stamped over the stencil with
LDRS Creative Embossing ink pad added a color embossing powder and sprinkled with glitter. I again got a sentiment from Garden's Edge Slimline Stamp
used white embossing powder and heat embossed. I hand cut the tails on the sentiment tag and added a few enamels dots.
 
so glad you stopped by
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment