I Miss You So Much


Good morning and Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap, Today is Feature Day 2 at LDRS Creative

I have made 2 CAS (Clean and Simple) cards today using the beautiful new foliage dies. 




For my First card I made my A2 card base, cut my top layer about an inch smaller so I would have a good border. I  then placed the small leave dies on where I  wanted them and cut them out. I placed a piece of green cardstock behind the cut out area so my leaves would still be green, I added pop up tape behind for dimension. I  stamped on my sentiment and added some of the beautiful clear enamel dots.



I think the enamel dots add so much to the finished look. 



For my second card, I decided to use one of the larger leaf dies and picked the Ginkgo leaves.



I made the same A2 card base and then cut a dark red layer with a white top layer. I then used that same red to cut out the die and placed it from the top corner coming down, stamped my sentiment and added a few of those amazing clear enamel dots for a completed look. Adding pop up tape between you top layers and your card base adds a great dimensional look for your cards. 



thank you for stopping by
hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment