Sunshine and Smiles


Good Morning and welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap, Today is Feature Day 1 over at LDRS Creative Blog
For my card today I have made a shaker card using


I cut my card base to an A2 size base, then cut a top layer in black a bit smaller and then of course my top layer is 1/4" smaller then the black layer. I attached the top white layer to the black and then layer my tree die on top and cut it out so I have the frame. I  then colored up my tree with Copic markers. I put my clear plastic on the backside of my tree outline and glued it down, put my shaker pieces in and cut another clear piece to go behind it as I wanted to actually use the colored tree as the back piece.  My shaker pieces are between to clear pieces so you can still see through. I taped my tree to the backside so you can see it through the windows of the tree. I put Pop up tape behind the entire layer to add dimension before I added it to the card base.
I  then stamped, cut and colored the little turtle, bird and frog, crab... aren't they just adorable. I    stamped the sentiment where I wanted it and then attached the little animals. 


Everything is colored with Copic Markers



I shook it several different ways so you could see all the shaker pieces. 



I love using shaker pieces that have large and small pieces in it. 



thank you for stopping by
hugs...

No comments

Post a Comment