You're a whole lot of awesome

Hi everyone, Corinne here today using the beautiful new Gardenia Layering stencils
I had fun making 2 different versions. Both cards are A2 card size, the first one I    made by just laying the first stencil how I wanted it on my on my top layer and using the stencil layers normally. The second card I moved the stencil around on my top layer cardstock. I used the 2 large flowers and picked which leaves would fit in where I wanted them. 





For this card I used Soft kisses hybrid ink and Tickled Pink hybrid ink..
Raven hybrid ink






For this second card I used 
Raven hybrid ink
Fairie Dust hybrid ink and Parisian Purple hybrid ink
I added a few of the MacKenna Christmas enamel dots to the Pink card version
and Lovely Watercolor Enamel Dots to the purple card version
I then layered this top piece onto black cardstock and then onto my card base..






thanks for stopping by
hugs...

 

No comments

Post a Comment