You are so Special to me

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap... 
I am sharing 2 cards I have made using the
all from LDRS Creative

 


On this first card I used the rectangle spotlight stencil and taped it down. I    then taped the waffle stencil over the top and inked with Marina Madness, just love the stencil inside the rectangle. I then stamped the Floral Solid Layering stamp and then fussy cut them out. I used Parisian Purple and Plum Crazy hybrid inks for the purple flower. Lipstick Jungle and Scarlet Rose hybrid inks for the pink flower. for the last flower I used Marina Madness and Tropical Sea hybrid inks. I finished it off by placing a few One Fine day enamel dots.



On this second card I taped down the square spotlight stencil and used Olive Branch hybrid ink for the background. 

I then stamped the Flower Doodles Stamps and used the coordinating stencils and matching dies. I used Fandango and Boysenberry Blast hybrid inks.

Added the sentiment and One fine day enamel dots to finish it off... 

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

 

No comments

Post a Comment