Ledger Birthday Card

Hi everyone.. welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap.. I  am here  today to show you several cards I    made with the new ledger stamp. The Natasha Numbers Jumbo and the Natasha Numbers Jumbo outline stamps. I also used It's just a Number stamp set.
I have been having so much fun creating all kinds of different cards with these stamps.



This first card I used the Ledger Stamp , I used Tropical Sea, Key lime pie
Alloy,  Grape Ape hybrid inks. I love having the Outline stamps for the numbers stamps and then you can use 2 different colored inks for your numbers. It really makes the colors POP! 




For my 2nd card I used the A2 Confetti Spotlight Stencil and only used the  really cool design along the outside trim. 
I used Key Lime Pie, Parisian Purple and Tropical Sea hybrid inks. 




Thank you for stopping by
Hugs

 

No comments

Post a Comment