Sending Hugs

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap... I received the most wonderful gift from Altenew the other day.. Every so often they send out Costumer Appreciation gifts..  

A small gorgeous stamp set that is personalized with your name on the of the stamps inside. This is so thoughtful of them to give something back to valued costumers.. 

Well I just had to go play with it... It is called "Sending Hugs" and it is an outline stamp set so you can color it in with Copic markers or colored pencils.. whatever you wish. 

So for my first card I got my stamp wheel out (Which is my new stamping platform from Altenew) and OMG...it is AMAZING!!

I stamped the image in the 2 lower corners, For the second card I stamped in 2 opposite corners.. 

Now these flowers COULD be lots of different kinds of flowers.. but my Anemone's are blooming right now and that is what they look like to me

I  colored them to match my blooming anemone's 

Then I saw that Altenew is doing the Inspiration Challenge and Joy chose this photo for her inspiration..


Along with her beautiful photo, I have added my photo that I am also using as my inspiration for this color challenge..



Here is card 1


Card 2


Colored with Copic Markers..

thank you for stopping by

hugs



No comments

Post a Comment