Better Press cards

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap...

Have you received your Better Press yet? Trying to decide if you want one or not? 

Well I can assure you it is Full proof or Fool proof.. lol whichever way you want to say it.. I am only kidding.. but for real it is SO SIMPLE to use..

Straight out of the box you can have a card made in MINUTES!!!

Better Press black ink! 

Yes I   know they have said you can't color with Copic markers with this ink and paper.. BUT you CAN!!!

I am not scientist or anything like that, but my opinion is that the press PUSHES the ink into the paper and so it is NOT laying on top. I think that is why you CAN color with Copic markers on it..

This is the Pressed Bouquet Plate, then colored with Copic Markers..

Always and forever sentiment and dies plate



This is the Butterfly Bouquet plate, then colored with Copic Markers

Always and forever sentiment and dies plate


thank you so much for stopping by..

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment