Spellbinders Better Press Cards

 Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap

Having more fun with my Better Press...

Better Press black ink! 

Yes I   know they have said you can't color with Copic markers with this ink and paper.. BUT you CAN!!!

I am not scientist or anything like that, but my opinion is that the press PUSHES the ink into the paper and so it is NOT laying on top. I think that is why you CAN color with Copic markers on it..


This is the Butterfly Garden Plate, using black Better Press ink and Colored with Copic Markers..

Using a #118 Cotton Paper, slightly pink

I cut out ALL the layers and started by doing all my coloring, then put for tape behind the rectangle sentiment, and being the sentiment itself and behind the butterfly.. 

The layers are just amazing! 


this is showing you the layers.. The dies they made with this set are AMAZING!!
I  LOVE that it cuts the rectangle, and the sentiment AND the butterfly all separately for lots of dimension!!



This is the die plate and sentiment that COMES with your Better Press..
Isn't it AMAZING!! 
Also colored with Copic Markers!! 



thank you so much for stopping by

hugs

No comments

Post a Comment