Sweet Gothic Kids Olympians

Day 2 of the Sweet Gothic Kids Olympian Release
Here is  Diver Judy

Make sure you go and see all the Design Teams Great projects and make sure to leave them all some love cause you don't know where a winner might be picked from.

If you would like your set before they are all released:
All 6 new Olympians before the official reveal and relase day. 

Copic Markers, Y21, 26, 28
E000,00,01,11
RV02,04, 09
B0000
B00,02,04
R22, 24, 27
Make sure you come back tomorrow for the next in this AWESOME RELEASE!! 
Hugs

14 comments

  1. ohhhhh isn't she just the cutest, love your card Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fab and I love your card Corinne.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one and fab card always xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Card, Corinne!! Love this!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully stunning. Love the sentiment.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!!!!!!!! You are truly an artist my friend =0)xx Fabi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Such an amazing card!! :D Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her hair is gorgeous! What a fun card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout and I love the patterns in the decorative paper! Wonderful coloring and those pom-poms on the ribbon are so fun! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the embellishments you've added. Great coloring. I really love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! Just to let you know, I have no internet STILL, so I am in my backyard (sweating my a** off) because its the only place my phone will work lol. Thats how much I'd liketo win her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so cute! Love the colors and background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love the red white and blue background paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete