DT Hosted Challenge / Ink em Up!

Well this month I am the host for the Challenge and I chose INK! So ink up your project anyway you want but you must use a SBS image and INK! 

Here is my project for you..
This is Marty one of the Funky Pirates


For the ink on my project I used a cuttlebug folder and embossed the image on Color coordinations paper and then sanded it down and then inked over the top...then inked the edges of my patterned paper...


the skull is an embellishment and so is that keg! :-)


 Found these cute little embellishments

So, hope you liked my Ink em Up and I hope you join in our Challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges and I hope you go check out all the great project the rest of the DT has done for you! 
Hugs

5 comments

  1. Great job! Love the charms...they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage look of your card, and all the texture is wonderful. Beautiful colouring as always, another awesome creation.

    Love you new blog header too
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piratey, good choice of a word Irene. Lol . Great job Corinne! I love all the little details. )))hugs((( Lisa.

    ReplyDelete